The Recreation Department provides a variety of activities that meet the emotional, mental, physical, social, and spiritual well-being of our Residents. These programs are designed to accommodate a wide variety of physical and cognitive functioning levels. Organized activities are held Monday through Saturday. Activities occur in large groups, small groups, and on a one-to-one basis. Our activity schedule is individualized and is based on the needs and desires of our Residents.
Some of the activities we offer include:
- Musical programs, including live entertainment
- Spiritual activities, including daily Catholic mass and weekly Rosary. A Protestant Prayer Service is held monthly.
- Exercise and yoga
- Community Out-trips
- Intergenerational programs
- Seasonal Activities/ Summer BBQs on our patio
- Special Events with family participation
- Pet Therapy
- Discussion groups (weekly men’s and ladies’ group)
- Resident Council
- “Simple Pleasures Program” (sensory stimulation)
- Weekly hand massage group (provided by a licensed massage therapist)
- Monthly Resident Support Group