It is our sacred privilege to serve the aged, sick and infirm with love and compassion. We will strive to care for the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs of all our residents. Each one is treated with dignity, reverence, and respect. It is our firm hope that each person’s stay will be abundantly blessed, and comfortable as possible. We pledge ourselves to give the best possible care to each and every one of our residents.
Notre Dame Health and Rehabilitation is a place where CARING happens. We value:
- C: Compassionate Care – We provide holistic and compassionate care for our residents as we tend to their daily needs. Compassionate service is our difference.
- A: Achievement – We strive to learn and grow personally in order to do our best to achieve our goals while working cooperatively as a team.
- R: Respect – We respect, appreciate, and recognize all people equally in all communication in an open, honest, and truthful way.
- I: Inclusion – We value each staff member as an integral part of the team. Being a team player requires our ability to listen, learn, help, and teach one another.
- N: No Excuses- We are committed to our customers, performing our jobs with integrity and accountability, taking ownership in our work.
- G: Growing – We are an organization that accepts and embraces change while honoring individual self improvement and organizational growth.
In fulfilling the mission established by their Order’s founder in 1661, the Sisters of Saint Thomas of Villanova naturally create a spiritual atmosphere at Notre Dame. Personalized services of the Sisters and resident Chaplain are available.
In addition, regularly scheduled masses are held in our Chapel and regularly scheduled Protestant services are also held. Residents and staff of all faiths are welcome.